The Gibside Art Club conforms to requirement of the Data Protection Act.
This means that:
1. People can opt out of our data collection at any time and we will keep a record of their agreement or disagreement.
2. Data is not shared with any other organisation
3. If members of the public agree to be included in our email list, that information is not shared elsewhere and is only used to inform them about upcoming Art Club events.
4. Potential buyers and artists will only be put in direct contact with each other via email if both agree.
5. Members contact details and email list is only available to other members.